Zur Navigation springen Zur Suche springen
Demonstrating, Guiding, and Analyzing Processes in Dynamic Geometry Systems[Bearbeiten]
Notes after the talk by Ulli:
- Question: Works only with Java?
- Answer: Correct.
- Q: Have you thought to extend it?
- A: Yes, but much work, too hard, cannot do.
- Q: OpenOffice?
- A: No, only Java.
- Q: TI Inspire CAS? It is Java based
- A: we don't know whether it's Java based
- Q: Has it been used for any research already?
- A: Spreadsheet and SAiL-M. And RWTH Aachen Palm Simulator.
- Q: Has it been used for Highschool Teachers?
- A: Unfortunately not. It could be.
- Q: Can it be used analyze Polya type processes?
- A: Interesting. Could be helpful!
- Remark: "Stumbling Blocks" are necessary for teaching.
Please add your comments / ideas / suggestions / ...!