Zur Navigation springen Zur Suche springen
Dateien hochladen, Assistent zum Hochladen von Dateien?[Bearbeiten]
Hello! Sorry for writing in English. It was noted that on this wiki there is little community activity around uploads: less than 50 "Löschen" actions in "Datei" last year.
I guess this wiki doesn't have the interest or energies to maintain complex templates and metadata, especially for EDP files. I propose to
- send users to commons:Special:UploadWizard from the sidebar and
- limit local "Datei hochladen" to the "Pedelle" group (for any emergency uploads),
so that no new work is needed on this wiki and all users can have a functioning, easy upload interface in their own language. All registered users can upload on Commons.
All this will be done around 2014-09-30.
- If you disagree with the proposal, just remove this wiki from the list.
- To make the UploadWizard even better, please tell your experience and ideas on commons:Commons:Upload Wizard feedback.
- In all cases, existing files will not be affected, but everyone is welcome to join m:File metadata cleanup drive. The goal is to give better credit to the authors who provided us their works.
Nemo 21:12, 18. Sep. 2014 (CEST)
- I am not so sure about your proposal. I think in other wikiversities there is the notion of fair use which is allowed on wikiversity but not on wiki commons. Fair use and similar license derivatives in Germany are particular useful for teachers. Disabling own uploads would take teachers the chance to make use of their right that they have as teachers in Germany. --Renepick (Diskussion) 11:00, 26. Okt. 2014 (CET)